Are you ready for the next vacation? Yes, you have chosen the place, you have booked the air tickets, you have booked the hotel and have made a list to do there. So what left is the most important thing which is packing. This is a free tip for you if you want to make your trip memorable and comfy. Never ever overlook the vacation packing list. As you can never enjoy any place when you have a couple of important things missing.
Vacation Packing List
So without further ado, let’s get started with the general and most essential items on the list.
- Toiletries: Well who can survive without a handful of important toiletries such as sanitizer, toothpaste, soap, and shampoo.
- Medicines: Put your medicines first in your bag. Because these are the things you can’t risk forgetting.
- Chargers: Always keep a spare set of chargers in your bag, whether you are traveling or not. At least if you forget to take your charger with you, you are relaxed that already have one deep in your bag.
- Weather protectors: Here, by weather protectors, we mean a raincoat or umbrella for rain, sunscreen or a hat for sun and a jacket or scarf for cold.
- Water bottle: Yes yes you can buy water from anywhere. But trust us, having your own bottle is worth taking with you. You never know the circumstances.
- Comfort Material: Keeping the uncertainty of the future in mind. Do consider taking eye mask, travel pillow, sound blocking earbuds, etc to stay relaxed, while even traveling.
- Essentials: The essentials that you in the stress of packing other stuff, sometimes forget. Your phone, camera, laptop, travel guide, tickets, passport, National ID Card, credit/debit cards, vouchers, and the stuff you will need to enjoy the trip such as swimming gear, camping gear, or hiking gear, etc.
So above are some of the essential things to pack besides the general clothing and shoes. Keep this list in your mind and you will never be resisted enjoying the vacation.